The term “Accessibility Professionals” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1623 Military Road, #741, Niagara Falls, New York, and 4 Alliance Blvd, Unit 123, Barrie, Ontario. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Accessibility Professionals Inc.’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario.
This website uses services provided by Hotjar Ltd. Hotjar provides services including Heatmaps, Visitor recordings, Funnels and Form Analysis, Feedback Polls, Surveys and Recruiters. Hotjar gives us a bird’s eye view of how to improve our website visitor’s experience and the site’s performance. We do not collect through the HotJar service or transfer to HotJar any Personal Identifiable Information. We only use the HotJar service to record, for some visitors on some websites and on a completely anonymous basis, information such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as non-Personally Identifiable Information text you type in some of our pages. The sole purpose of passively collecting Your information is to improve Your experience when using a Hotjar Enabled Site.
Through the Hotjar code embedded on a Hotjar Enabled Site, the information collected and processed includes:
The following information may be collected related to Your device and browser:
- device’s IP address (captured and stored in an anonymized format);
- device screen resolution;
- device type (unique device identifiers), operating system, and browser type;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the Hotjar Enabled Site.
- Mouse events (movements, location and clicks)
For a sampling of visitors, Hotjar servers automatically record information from HotJar Enabled Site. This data includes:
- referring URL and domain;
- pages visited;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage;
- date and time when website pages were accessed.
Cookies are small data files transferred onto computers or devices by websites for record-keeping purposes and to enhance functionality on the Hotjar Enabled Site.
Most browsers allow You to choose whether to accept cookies or not. If You do not wish to have cookies placed on Your computer, please set Your browser preferences to reject all cookies, before accessing any Hotjar Enabled Site. Please note that by doing so, some features of certain Hotjar Enabled Sites may become unavailable.
Hotjar will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Hotjar uses a variety of services hosted by third parties, such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request. For information on how Google Analytics and Optimizely collect and use your information, please refer to their privacy policies. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the processing of the above data by Hotjar and by the third parties used by Hotjar in accordance with their respective privacy policies. The cookies used by Hotjar have differing durations; some are 365 days, some persist for the session only.
To opt out please go to the following link: